Lauren Cardinale – Board-Certified Medical Support and Clinical Hypnotherapist

lauren-cardinale-241x300

Lauren Cardinale, CMS-CHt is a Board-Certified Medical Support and Clinical Hypnotherapist.  She is certified through the International Board of Hypnotherapy (IBH), which has the highest standards of any hypnotherapy certifying board as well as requiring annual continuing education in the field of hypnosis.

Lauren received her hypnotherapy training at the Hypnotherapy Academy of America in New Mexico.  The Academy is known in the industry as the ‘Harvard of Hypnotherapy’ and requires more than twice the training of most hypnotherapy schools. Lauren graduated from the College of New Jersey with a BS in Business Management and received her education as a Life Coach from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC).  Lauren has over 15 years in corporate, she is an educator, speaker and radio host.

Hypnosis is a natural yet altered state of mind, where the mind is relaxed, highly focused, and open to positive suggestions.  The subconscious mind is where all thoughts, feelings, emotions, behaviors, and controls of the body live, it is responsible for about 92% of our lives.  The conscious mind is where analytical thought, willpower, and 5 senses live which makes up the other 8% of our lives.  The most effective way to make lasting change is to bypass the conscious mind and speak directly to the subconscious mind to examine beliefs world views.  Hypnosis affords freedom from fear-based programming and assumed limitations and allows changes of limiting beliefs to improve health and well-being. Hypnosis is fast, easy and effective. It has been extensively studied and is used worldwide.

Lauren is passionate about helping people tap into the incredible power that’s within.

CONTACT TODAY:

(973) 218-1199 Ext. 4

Lauren@VibranceForLife.com